Bitrol Long Acting
- G-CLEAN Biotrol Long Acting is a colloidal algae and bacteria control that involves the use of a quaternary agent coupled with a nano-encapsulating agent.
- Creates a controlled release enabling continuing action of the product for up to 4 weeks.
- Useful in the prevention and control of a broad range of microorganisms,
- Biotrol mitigates the formation of well clogging slime from iron loving bacteria and other growth from various microorganism colonies.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
G-CLEAN Biotrol Long Acting should be used at an approximate ratio of 4,000:1 to control the formation of microorganism colonies in various fluid mediums as well as down hole. Introduce the product into the fluid medium as needed. Dispersing agents in the product will enable it to self-circulate in holding tanks or retention ponds. Circulating or mixing the fluid can accelerate this mechanism.
G-CLEAN Biotrol Long Acting is used for long term control and prevention of the formation and growth of microorganisms in a variety of different industries and environments:
- Drilling & Completion Fluids
- Retention Ponds
- Water Storage Tanks
- Cooling Towers
|pH||7.0 – 9.8|