Invert Cuttings Remediation Fluid
G-Clean Invert Cuttings Remediation Fluid is an extremely effective cleaner that remediates all forms of invert cuttings. It is ideal for use at any drilling locations where cuttings must be secured and disposed of as hazardous goods, or can be used at a central facility using Green Earth Technologies’ proprietary equipment and processes.
The resulting remediated tailings can be safely applied as roadway fill, for inclusion in concrete products, or safely spread over land surfaces.
G-Clean Invert Cuttings Remediation Fluid has the unique ability to remove hydrocarbon from the mud by accelerating the breakdown of hydrocarbons, through the power of micelle technology. Biodegradable and made with domestically sourced renewable plant based materials, the Green Earth Technologies’ recipe includes a combination of surfactants and solvents which break long chain molecules, making rapid separation.
The benefits of using this unique blend of biobased ingredients in your invert cuttings remediation program include:
- Concentrated product/water dilution rate of 1:50 to 250, depending on determined remediation conditions
- Reduces costly work safety procedures, liabilities and insurance premiums, as it is completely safe for humans
- Formulated from a variety of readily available plants and minerals
- Fully biodegradable and will not contaminate or pollute the environment
- Non-Hazardous chemical and there are no special handling procedures required
- Safe to wash into drains and waste systems