- G-CLEAN H2S Scavenger is a concentrated formula that demonstrates a high efficiency in selectively removing H2S in refinery gas treating units, where sour gases are generated from Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) and Coker facilities.
- The main characteristic of the system running with this formulated solvent is the greater CO2 slip in the absorber towers.
- The richer the H2S presence in the acid gas stream enhances the productivity of the Claus thermal oxidative unit and reduces the formation of sub products.
- Selectively removes H2S, resulting in a purer H2S stream
- Less corrosive and requires less energy
- Formulated from a variety of readily available plants and minerals
- Fully biodegradable and will not contaminate or pollute the environment
- Non-Hazardous chemical and there are no special handling procedures required
|Persistence and Degradability||Readily Biodegradable|