Alcohol Based Demulsifier 901
G-CLEAN’s line of Demulsifiers are built as a novel new surfactant package designed for aiding in the separation of water and oil emulsions in various stages of oil and gas operations.
- Formulated with Alcohol for use in cold environments where freezing is a concern.
- Can be used upstream, midstream and for downstream application.
- Formulation performs equally well across a broad range of API’s, especially the lower API crudes.
- Separated hydrocarbons easily re-enter the transportation system without the need for further separation.
- It will not harm or accelerate the deterioration of various oils already in the network.
- Works equally well in brine, salt or fresh water.
- Paraffins and asphaltenes are equally dispersed in the oil for reentry into the transportation network.
- Does not require heat and high temperatures to work effectively and efficiently.
- Cleaner produced water helps reduce handling and discharge costs.
- Environmentally safe. Safe to transport. Safe to handle and accidental spills require no special treatment and are non-hazardous.
- Minimized worker safety procedures with no special handling required.
- Demulsifier 901 does not contain nonylphenols or any other endocrine disruptors or xenoestrogens which are typical to most other demulsifiers.
Demulsifier 001 and 901 w/Winterizing Agent are designed to function in both fresh water and brines. The entire Demulsifier line does not contain nonylphenols or any other endocrine disruptors or xenoestrogens which are typical components in many modern Demulsifier formulations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Uses vary significantly depending on application, API value of the crude; and, quality and type of emulsions being formed. G-CLEAN Demulsifier 101 is an extraordinary concentrated formula for medium to heavy crudes that is generally effective in the range of 50-100 ppm. G-CLEAN Demulsifier 901 is a concentrated formula for medium to heavy crudes that is generally effective in the range of 100 – 200 ppm. G-CLEAN 901 w/Winterizing Agent is designed for use with light to heavy crudes in cold weather, and is effective in the range of 50-200 ppm in light crudes and up to 500 – 1000 ppm for medium to heavy crudes. Small batch field trials such as a bottle test can help determine appropriate dosage requirements prior to full scale implementation.
G-CLEAN’s Demulsifiers are used in a variety of applications in oil and gas operations including treating produced hydrocarbons during the water separation phase, separating and reclaiming hydrocarbons from cutting prior to disposal, and separating and reclaiming hydrocarbons during various equipment cleaning operations.
|Appearance||Light to Pale Yellow|
|pH||3 – 5|